All individual memberships require annual dues of $50.
- Regular – individuals currently employed in human resources, career services, or similar functions.
- Retired – regular members who retire and desire to retain membership.
- Student – those pursuing careers in either career services or human resources/staffing.
- Affiliate – individuals who provide a service or product to career services and/or college relations/human resources staffing functions (subject to approval by Membership Chair, President Elect, President and Past President).
- Group – Organizations with five or more staff who wish to be members are eligible for group membership. The first five memberships within an organization are subject to the $50 annual dues, and each additional membership beyond the initial five is free. Organizations may choose to submit $250 in dues in one payment to cover all dues for their staff, if desired. All individuals must create an account and renew their membership through the portal – Membership Chair and Treasurer will verify payments and process memberships accordingly.
- Go to https://www.ncace.org/members/ to sign in to your NCACE membership account
- Go to “Membership” tab at top of the page and use the pull-down menu to select “My Membership”
- Select “Renew Membership” near the top right of the page
- Change Membership type to Group
- Amount paying today: leave blank
- If you’d like to participate in the mentor program, complete information at bottom of page
- Select Submit
You do not need to complete any information on the payment page